ONLINE PARTICIPATION SITE - May 23 - November 1
Thank you for visiting the Kittitas County Transfer Station Relocation project website. Kittitas County intends to relocate the Ellensburg Transfer Station to a new site at a location that has yet to be determined. The new station will provide all the same services (transfer station, compost facility, household hazardous waste facility, and recycling depot) that are at the existing Ellensburg Transfer Station, which will be closed.
We are excited to be working with the community to decide on the new site for the transfer station. Your suggestions and input are essential throughout the site evaluation process. We want to make it as easy as possible to hear from the community. During comment periods, this website will allow you to provide your feedback. Please check back periodically for project updates.
How to Use This Website
- Visit the tabbed "stations" to learn more about each aspect of the project
- You can visit the site as many times as you wish
- During comment periods, submit your feedback (make sure you hit submit!)
- Opportunity to provide feedback: visit the siting status tab to learn more about the three potential sites and how they were identified, then visit the feedback tab to share your thoughts on the sites and further screening by September 30, 2017.
- Share this site with others who may be interested in the project